Saturday 20 April 2024
10.30am – 12.30pm
The two hour session will cover:
- An introduction to Colour Theory
- The Psychology of colour and how wearing different colours can enhance your mood
- Watch a live demonstration of colour analysis
- Explore how to inject colour into your wardrobe
- Top pics on choosing the right make up colours for your complexion
What's Included in the Price?
- Entry to Harewood’s Grounds and Gardens so you can explore after your workshop.
- 10% off in our Cafes if you show your ticket when ordering (please note, this does not apply on top of Member Discount).
- Refreshments on arrival and a sweet treat.
- 2 hour workshop with Personal Stylist and Image Consultant Laura Fawcett.
- This workshop is perfect for those new to colour analysis.
- Please allow time to arrive 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- Further arrival details will be emailed to all participants 1 day before the workshop.
Voted the Influencer of The year 2023 at the fashion as a Force For Good Awards Laura has 17 years experience in the fashion and makeup industry working closely with a wide range of clients for different occasions and lifestyles.
Laura trained as a Personal Stylist with London College of Fashion and having worked as a Store Manager for fashion retail brands French Connection and Jigsaw she has extensive industry knowledge that she is able to share with you.
Laura’s motto is ”Choose Well, Wear More, Waste Less”. The fast fashion industry is having a detrimental impact on the environment and with so many unwanted or ‘worn once’ clothing ending up in landfill each year. Her aim is to ensure that she is educating her clients on how to make the right choices for them.