+44 (0)113 218 1010
Discover your dream wedding day at Harewood
From a ceremony in the stately Long Gallery to a reception on the Terrace with ‘Capability’ Brown backdrop and photographs captured along the Lakeside Walk, Harewood has long been popular with those planning a wedding.
Top 5 highlights of marrying at Harewood:
1. The Long Gallery – the setting for many a grand ball, including key scenes from the filming of Victoria
2. The Himalayan Gardens- a redevelopment of the ‘Rock Garden’ which was nurtured by Princess Mary and her husband the 6th Earl of Harewood in the 1930s
3. The Terrace has been used for drinks by Royalty over hundreds of years, in recent years the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
4. The backdrop to Harewood House is its award-winning ‘Capability’ Brown Landscape
5. Harewood House is working with exceptional local partners, including Leafy Couture florists, Box Tree Events, The Harewood Food & Drink Project, Papakata tents, Whitehouse Crockery and The Events Music Company.
Prices for ceremonies in the House bgin at £3,000 or in The Courtyard from £1,500
Sperry Tent reception packages begin at £13,500 for 100 guests and include banqueting tables and Camelot chairs, festoon and spot lighting inside the marquee, external matting and festoon lighting outside.