+44 (0)113 218 1010
Discover your dream wedding day at Harewood
From a ceremony in the stately long Gallery to a drinks and canape reception on the Terrace with ‘Capability’ Brown backdrop and photographs captured along the Lakeside Walk, Harewood has long been popular with those planning a wedding.
Top 5 highlights of marrying at Harewood:
1. The Gallery – the setting for many a grand ball, including key scenes from the filming of ITV’s ‘Victoria’
2. The Himalayan Gardens – a redevelopment of the ‘Rock Garden’ which was nurtured by Princess Mary and her husband the 6th Earl of Harewood in the 1930s
3. The Terrace – has been used for drinks by Royalty over hundreds of years
4. The backdrop to Harewood House – is its award-winning ‘Capability’ Brown Landscape
5. Harewood House is working with exceptional local partners – including Leafy Couture Florists, Box Tree Events, The Harewood Food & Drink Project, The Yorkshire Party Company, Papakata, Whitehouse Crockery and The Events Music Company.
We have a variety of different spaces available for you to say ‘I do’ which can accommodate guest numbers of up to 150.
Prices for ceremonies in the House begin at £3,600 or in The Courtyard from £2,750 and include use of the Terrace for your drinks reception.
All Saints Church is also available for blessings for up to 200 guests from £1200.
We can accommodate guest numbers of up to 250 for wedding breakfasts and evening receptions.
The Courtyard can accommodate up to 100 guests, with prices starting from £2,850.
For guest numbers of up to 250, sperry tent packages start from £16,200 and include banqueting tables and Camelot chairs, internal festoon and spot lighting, external matting and festoon lighting outside.