Harewood House is proud to be the Official Ceremonial Start of the Le Tour de France. To celebrate this historic occasion, the Yorkshire Festival of Cycling will bring together thousands of cycling fans, spectators and families to watch Le Grand Depart, enjoy family entertainment and great live music.
- Enjoy the best seats in Yorkshire to watch Le Grand Depart
- Watch the first stages of the Tour on big screens
- Enjoy live music
- See the Red Arrows
- Explore two film pods
- Watch live theatre
- Experience Electric Pedal Cycle Cinema
- Let loose in our family activity zones
- Bump into our wandering entertainers
- Race in the Kiddimoto carting for kids
- Try the 2 acre Army assault course
- Not forgetting the Street Velodrome, KMX Karting, BMZ Flatland and Display Demos and more!
Visit www.festivalofcycling.org for full details.
For your chance to WIN 4 day tickets to the Festival of Cycling on the 5th and 6th July enter our competition by hitting the “tweet” button: