We are sorry to announce that due to the heavy snow forecast today and tomorrow, Harewood will be closed tomorrow, Fri 10 Mar.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause. However our visitors’ safety – as well as the safety of our staff and volunteers – is paramount.
If you have a day ticket for tomorrow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to rearrange your visit.
We will be reviewing the forecast regularly for the weekend and we recommend that all visitors check our website and social media for further updates.
If you have a day ticket booked, please email email@example.com to rearrange your visit.
We are grateful for your understanding and patience in this matter. Thank you.