1. Harewood House and Grounds are open to the public on a seasonal basis. The dates vary each year and can be found on our website, Visitor Information leaflets or from a member of the team. Access outside of these dates is not permitted.
2. Harewood Memberships are non-transferable.
3. Membership allows free admission to the public areas of the Park and House for the named members only during our advertised opening hours.
4. Children three years of age and under at the time of joining the Harewood Membership scheme are admitted free of charge to Harewood. At the time of Membership renewal, if your child has reached four years of age they become eligible for paid entry and your Membership will
automatically be upgraded to reflect this. It is your responsibility to inform the Visitor Experience Membership Team prior to renewal if you do not wish this to happen.
5. All Harewood Members must report to Visitor Reception upon arrival at Harewood for your visit to be recorded. On event days, alternative entry points may be in operation. Please follow the directions of staff.
6. Harewood Members must be in possession of their Membership card in order to be admitted free of charge. If you have lost or misplaced your card, please contact the Visitor Experience Membership Team on 0113 218 1001. A replacement card will incur a small charge.
7. Only one Membership card is valid per Membership. It is the Members’ responsibility to ensure all Members wishing to visit are present at point of entry.
8. Membership discounts in our gift shop or catering outlets, where applicable, will only be granted upon presentation of a valid Membership card in your name.
9. Members who require essential assistance in their everyday life may include a Carer on their Membership free of charge. Proof of essential care needs is required. Please ask for further information.
10. From time to time you may be asked to provide proof of your identity on entry as part of our Visitor Management procedures. Failure to provide such proof may result in refusal of entry.
11. As a Harewood Member you may, from time to time, be offered complimentary admission to events held within Harewood Grounds that are organised by a third party. In these circumstances admission will only be granted if you are in possession of a valid Membership card in your name.
12. As an environmentally conscientious organisation, where possible we contact members via email at the address given on the Membership application form. Please check this frequently to ensure that you receive up to date information regarding your Membership and other Harewood news.
13. Approximately one month prior to the expiry date of your Membership we will contact you to advise that it is time to renew.
14. If you are a Direct Debit member, your renewal payment will become due 10 days prior to the expiry date of your current Membership. This is to ensure that new cards are received promptly upon renewal.
15. You may cancel your Membership at any time prior to the expiry date by writing to Harewood House Membership Team, Harewood House, Leeds, LS17 9LG or firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Please quote your Membership number, name and postcode in any correspondence.
b. Memberships cancelled before point of renewal will remain valid until the original expiry date and will not be renewed.
16. Refunds are not applicable other than in the following circumstance:
a. When cancellation of a Direct Debit Membership is requested within 1 calendar month of the renewal payment date. In this instance a refund will be made only where the card is not subject to Gift Aid, has not been used since the date of renewal and will be subject to a cancellation fee of £10.
17. If your contact details, address, eligibility to claim Gift Aid or Direct Debit details change during your time as a Harewood Member, it is your responsibility to let us know by contacting the Visitor Experience Membership Team on email@example.com to update your Membership record.
18. Harewood House Trust does not accept responsibility for any correspondence missed as a result of you not advising us of any changes.
19. We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of Membership without notice.