Celia Pym – The Mending Library
- Do you have a favourite piece of clothing that you want to keep forever? What colour would you use to mend it?
Bisila Noha – The Unnamed Women of Clay
- This piece is celebrating Black women who are artists. Can you think of some inspiring Black women?
Good Foundations International – Ceramic Water Filter
- Using the map can you name any countries where the Good Foundations International have worked? Can you point to where you live?
Michael Marriott – Kiosko
- Kiosko is full of things that have been ‘re-purposed’, which means used for something different from its original use. What do you think is the cleverest re-purposing here?
Mac Collins – Open Code
- The artist made a gaming table and domino set because that game is important in African Caribbean culture. What are your favourite games? Do you think those games are part of your culture?
Retrouvius – Leftovers
- The new parts of the State Dining Table were made using old wooden shelves. Have you ever made anything from something old or broken?
Sebastian Cox – Sylvascope
on the North Front
- What can you see from up in the treehouse?
- Why are trees so important to the environment?
Bobby Mills – Windblown Oak, Harewood
in the Bakehouse Studio, by the Adventure Playground
- The maker deliberately let the wood crack and warp. What do you think about that?
Robin Wood – The Wood School
in the Bothy, on the other side of the Lake
- This maker teaches lots of people how to make spoons using just tools and their own hands. What can you make with your hands?