Harewood is a multi-faceted, ambitious organisation and a career at Harewood is a rewarding experience. Read more about our latest opportunities below.
Engagement Assistant (PT)
+ Contract: Permanent, 31.5 hours
+ Salary: £10.98 per hour
+ Closing date: Monday 18 December 2023 at 10 am
View the Engagement Assistant Candidate Pack >>
+ Contract: Permanent, full-time
+ Salary: £22,356 per annum
+ Closing date: Monday 8 January 2024 at 10am
View the Groundsperson Candidate Pack >>
Casual Catering Assistant (Weekdays)
+ Contract: Casual
+ Salary: National Living Wage, currently £10.42 per hour
+ Closing date: Applications will be reviewed upon receipt
View the Casual Catering Assistant Candidate Pack >>
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit an Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form before the close date to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require the forms in an alternative format, please get in touch.
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Employee benefits for contracted staff include:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), rising by a day after each year of service in your first three years up to 28 days (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption entitlements
- Enhanced sick pay entitlements
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service benefit scheme
- Complimentary visits to Harewood House Trust for you and up to 3 guests
- Access to complimentary passes for other Treasure House of England + Yorkshire’s Great, Houses, Castles & Gardens properties
- Staff discount in onsite catering + retail outlets
- Vouchers for a free eyesight test for DSE (Display Screen Equipment) users
- Free parking