Harewood Afternoon Tea
Treat yourself to a quintessential English afternoon tea at Harewood. Experience the high life and relax on the south facing Terrace or in the Billiard Room. Dine in elegance on delicate finger sandwiches, homemade cakes and sweets served with a selection of Teas or Coffees, you can also add a glass of Prosecco for the ultimate indulgence.
£29.95 per person for members/ £14.95 per child**
£34.95 per person for non members*/ £19.95 per child*
* complimentary entry to Harewood House, Gardens and Grounds on the day of your visit are included in this price. For those booked on the 3pm sitting who wish to visit the House, please do so before your Afternoon Tea. For full opening times, please click here.
£15 English Sparkling White Wine
£7 Glass of Prosecco
£5 Bax Botanical (non-alcoholic) Fragrant herbs, berries and Seville oranges create a complex, bitter sweet fruit profile. This is the one to relax with when you are not drinking alcohol. Serve with tonic and a ribbon of orange zest.
Book your Afternoon Tea for 2024 >>
Please specify any allergy requirements upon booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to buy an Afternoon Tea gift voucher click here
- If you have any allergen requirements please email email@example.com
- The House is open from 11am-4:00pm, last entry is at 3:15pm. For those booked on the 3pm Afternoon Tea slot who wish to visit the house, please do so before your sitting. Click here for full opening times.
- Minimum booking of 2 people per reservation.
- Please note that your table will be allocated on the day of your booking dependant on availability and weather.
- Non member tickets include freedom access to the House, Grounds and Gardens on the day of your visit. Members must present a valid membership card at Visitor Reception to gain entry to the House and Grounds.
Please call the Visitor Experience Team on 0113 218 1000 to let us know. Your reserved table will be held for up to 30 minutes beyond your pre-booked time. We reserve the right to release your table if you do not arrive within this time. Tables are reserved for 1.15 hours for the Afternoon Tea experience.
Tickets for Afternoon Tea are non-refundable. The date of your booking can be changed, however, we do require notification five days in advance.
The Afternoon Tea menu is subject to change.
How to book?
Click here to make your reservation.
Click here to buy a voucher
Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance of your visit.