Entry to this competition is free. All we ask in return is your email address so we can send you our monthly Harewood House Trust and Rudding Park newsletters. You can opt out any time using the link within the email.
Prize consists of
Harewood Family Membership
- One family membership for one year. A family membership includes 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years of age.
- Additional beverages, meals, snacks and extra facilities are not included in the prize package.
Rudding Park, two night stay in a luxury lodge.
- The prize is subject to availability and is valid Sunday – Thursday to be taken on a date mutually agreed before 31 May 2017 (excludes Bank holidays and February 2017).
- The, does not include transport to and from Rudding Park, is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Only one entry per person.
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
- Closing date for entry is 1st November 2016
- The winner will be chosen on 3rd November 2016
- The winner will be the first name drawn at random from all entries.
- The draw will be attended by an independent observer.
- The winners will be responsible for their own transport to Harewood House Trust and Rudding Park.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- No purchase necessary.
- Employees, agents or volunteers of Harewood House Trust are not able to enter.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- For further details please send a SAE to the promoter: Marketing Department, Harewood House Trust, Harewood, Leeds, LS17 9LG.