Thursday 27 December 2018 – Sunday 6 January 2019
Join us for some post-Christmas fresh air, as we embrace all things winter wellness. Take a break from the turkey and get outdoors in the beautiful woodlands of Harewood.
With our trails around the grounds, family crafts, cookery demos and more, enjoy all that Harewood has to offer this Christmas holidays.
What's on this week?
- Try our Winter Wellness Nature Trail and see how many wintery things you can spot around the park
- Join in our Family Crafts and get crafty with nature. Visit the Information Point daily from 11am-3pm
- Take a walk around the Lakeside Path and enjoy beautiful winter views across the Lake
- Visit The Bothy to see our display of traditional vegetable storage, complete with pickles, jams and potato clamps
- See live music on selected dates, including Otley Brass Band, performing at 1 & 2.30pm on 5th January