Friday 11 – Wednesday 23 December 2020
5pm – 8pm
Following the announcement of Leeds Tier 3 restrictions, we are currently re-assessing our Father Christmas experience. Please bear with us, we will update all bookers at the earliest opportunity. Thank you for your patience.
Make their Christmas magical with a private twilight visit to Father Christmas at Harewood from 11 December. This year he’s taken up residence in the historic old library where twinkling lights, rich decoration and the smells of trees make for a truly authentic experience a world away from the bustle of Christmas.
Keeping things safe
Father’s Christmas stay with us is a little different this year, with your health and wellbeing our highest priority. We are sure these changes will still enable the magic and festive spirit to come alive.
- We are only releasing a limited number of tickets per evening to allow for social distancing. Group arrival times are staggered, giving you the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the wonders of Christmas at Harewood after hours.
- There’s storytelling and gifts to add a sprinkle of magic to all who visit and opportunity to meet with Father Christmas to discuss what you’d like to be left under the tree this year.
- Each individual family group will have the opportunity to have their own short, private audience with Father Christmas, an unforgettable experience (10 mins per group).
- Each child will receive a personalised gift from Father Christmas and opportunity for a socially distanced photograph.
- We anticipate that the experience will last no more than 1 hour with you own private audience with Father Christmas lasting around 10 minutes.
- Please do not arrive early for your booked session as you will not be able to queue until your session time starts.
- Your visit to Father Christmas will take place at time on your ticket and will be at the start of your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Due to social distancing unfortunately family members will need to remain 2 metres from Father Christmas and other staff at all times. Maintain your distance to other families and follow the directions of staff when waiting to see Father Christmas.
Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising children in their group at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
All over 11s will be required to wear face coverings and we ask all families to maintain social distancing. Visitors aged eight and up are also encouraged to wear a face covering.
We will be offering this experience on the following dates:
- Fri 11 Dec (sold out)
- Sat 12 Dec (sold out)
- Sun 13 Dec (sold out)
- Fri 18 Dec (sold out)
- Sat 19 Dec (sold out)
- Sun 20 Dec (sold out)
- Mon 21 Dec (sold out)
- Tue 22 Dec (sold out)
- Wed 23 Dec (sold out)
Father Christmas has added the following additional dates to his busy diary:
- Fri 27 Nov (sold out)
- Sat 28 Nov (sold out)
- Sun 29 Nov (sold out)
- Fri 4 Dec (sold out)
- Sat 5 Dec (sold out)
- Sun 6 Dec (sold out)
- Thu 17 Dec (sold out)
These additional dates will go on sale on Friday 16 October at 12pm.
BOOK HERE >>
- Members 4 People (up to 2 adults + 2 children): £65.00
- Members 5 People (up to 2 adults + 3 children): £75.00
- Members 6 People (up to 2 adults +4 children): £85.00
- Non-Members 4 People (up to 2 adults + 2 children): £85.00
- Non-Members 5 People (up to 2 adults + 3 children): £95.00
- Non-Members 6 People (up to 2 adults + 4 children): £105.00