Saturday 27 June – Sunday 6 September 2020
10am – 6pm
We have introduced a new Play Space on the North Front. With a hay bale maze, obstacle courses and more, you and your family can still enjoy a space to play outdoors, whilst socially distancing, and without having to touch any surfaces.
What’s in the Play Space?
- Make your way through our brand new hay bale maze
- Find out who’s the fastest sprinter as you take on our time sprints challenge
- See if you can complete our obstacle course, where you will need to skip across rope ladders, jump across hoops and follow the wiggly rope line
- See who can jump the furthest with our long jump area
- Play game of giant hopscotch with your family
- Get moving with our Get Active Course, jump, hop, spin and clap, with lots of silly activities to keep you smiling!
Your visit to the Play Space
All the activities in our new Play Space have been designed for usage without the need to touch any surfaces.
We ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:
- Wash your hands before and after using the maze and other activities in the Place Space
- One family per activity
- Maintain distance
- Supervise children
We’ve installed additional hand sanitising facilities around the play space for you to use.