Harewood Bridge, just north of Harewood House, will be closed from 26 July to 24 August.
Harewood visitors travelling from the Harrogate direction via the A61 or A658, please use the following directions. The diversion route adds around 10 minutes onto your journey time.
Visitors from the Leeds direction will not be affected.
Diversion route directions
– At the Buttersyke Bar roundabout, exit the roundabout onto Harrogate Road (A658)
– Continue along the A658 for 5.3 miles until you reach the mini roundabout at Pool in Wharfedale
– At the mini roundabout take the left exit onto Arthington Lane (A659)
– Continue on the A659 for 4.4 miles, then turn right onto Harrogate Road to join the A61
– Continue on the A61/Harrogate Road into Harewood village
– At the traffic lights at the crossroads, turn right onto Harewood Approach, enter through the arch and continue to the entrance barriers.
Diversion route video
The video below shows the diversion route in full, from the Buttersyke Bar roundabout.