+44 (0)113 218 1010
One of a pair of George III rosewood, marquetry and painted side tables by Thomas Chippendale.
These two side tables were made for the Breakfast Room at Harewood, c1771-1772. The frames, now painted green and white, would originally have been gilded. The semi-elliptical tops are black rosewood inlaid with swags, the frame consists of a frieze with chain-and-rosette ornament on square tapering legs.